CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

hey

Hey, my name is Youssef and I'm going to start a blog on Canadian history. I am SOOOOOO happy we don't have to use those dull textbooks ha ha. I am looking forward to posting some new posts, and games. My teacher(Miss Pollock) also has a blog on Canadian history follow the link to check it out http://www.historypollock.blogspot.com/ and be sure to leave feed back and comments and i hope to see you guys later bye bye :D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey youssef i will be following youre blog very closely i hope we can work togheter in this good luck :D

Makusi Peter said...

Hi yousseff nice blog but i like blue... maybe next time... but i like your blog!!

Ahmad.Kh said...

hay youssef i followed your blog i hope we both do good on the bloging assignment's