CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 20, 2009

assinement 8

Hello, today we have a ghost his name is Louis Riel and he would like us to interview him. So Mr Riel when were you born and how did you get executed? I was born 1844 and I got hung........ Oh that's a brutal way to die so what did you do before you died. Well I was in a group called "Red River Settlement" back then we resisted against our government. And did you have a family and if you did what year did you marry? Yeah I had wife and two kids and i got married at 1881. Do you regret rebelling? No I think I did the right thing. Oh yeah I forgot to ask you where were you born. I was born in Manitoba. Did you know that theres a Holiday named after you? No I did not when is it? February 18 and the first family day was at 2008! is there anything else you would like to say before this interview is over? Yes i would like to thank you for interviewing me! Well ok folks that was louis Riel see you tomorow

2 comments:

Ahmad.Kh said...

nice blog can u plz follow my blog

Dillon said...

good job on your assignment yousef.