CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 6, 2009

Assiment 9


Dear diary....
Today, when I was walking around the colonie I saw a new face I did not recognise him..... I herd a rumor that some of the rebels from U.S.A. and I think that He is a rebel. But the thing is we do NOT want any rebels in our colonie because it would give our colonie a bad name and soon trouble will come to us even tho we didn't do any thing. Tomorrow I am going to tell the sheriff that there is a rebel in our colonie and hopefully he would put an end to him. But why would any one betray our good queen?
But if this keeps up then maybe my dear daughter, and all the other children will be tempted to join the rebels when they grow up. All the rebels should be hanged for all there crimes against our queen! I just hope that our good queen will put an end to this!!!

0 comments: